Molten Chocolate Cake
It’s been a while since I posted a recipe….this doesn’t mean that I stopped eating desserts of course!
This is a recipe for a molten chocolate cake. If you love chocolate, I’m sure you’ll enjoy this. It’s easy, quick and delicious. I first saw it on a TV show and I have made it several times ever since. Here you can find the original recipe and the instructions in greek.
1. Start by melting 150g of dark chocolate and 60 gr of butter in a double boiler or in the microwave.
2. Beat 4 eggs and 80g of dark brown sugar.
3. Join the two mixtures together and mix with a spatula.
4. Add 4 tbsp of all purpose flour.
5. Stir well with the spatula until the flour is fully incorporated in the mixture.
6. Divide the chocolate mixture in 5 bowls.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 220 C for no more than 10 minutes.
8. The cake is now baked and it stays molten in the center. You can experiment with the duration of the baking, according to your preference.
If you don’t want to bake them all at once, you can store them in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or even in the freezer.
Enjoy with a nice cup of coffee!